Order Approval for WooCommerce Pro
WooCommerce Order Approval plugin allows shop owners/admin to approve or reject the orders placed by customers before payment is processed. If the order is accepted by the admin, an email with a payment link is sent to the customer. If the order is rejected by the admin, a cancellation email will be sent to the customer.
Current version: 2.0.19
Last updated: 20-Apr-2023
Get One year of support and additional feature updates. License details
Sg WooCommerce Order Approval plugin allows shop owners/admin to approve or reject the orders placed by customers before payment is processed. If the order is accepted by the admin, an email with a payment link is sent to the customer. If the order is rejected by the admin, a cancellation email will be sent to the customer.
Main Features of Order Approval plugin [ PRO ]
- All features of free.
- Automatic version updates.
- Option to enable/disable per product.
- Customise notification emails.
- Customer email notification on new orders.
- Admin email notification on new orders.
- When an order is approved, customer will be notified with an email.
- Customer email notification when order is rejected.
How does it work?
When you activate Order Approval plugin, customers can place the order without the payment.
When a customer places an order, a mail will be sent to the Shop owner / Admin for approval. The plugin allows the admin to approve or reject the new order according to the stock.
If the order gets approved, the customer will automatically get an email with a payment link to complete the order. If rejected, a cancellation mail will be sent to the customer.
WooCommerce Order Approval plugin – Benefits
Easy Order Approval Manager Extension plugin helps businesses to receive orders and can only accept the order if they are able to complete it. There are many businesses who get a lot of orders and then refund the amount due to the one and only reason “ OUT OF STOCK “.
Installing this Order Approval plugin will help you to get control of your stock and inventories. Let your customers pay only if you can complete the order.
To install our WooCommerce location picker PRO version, you have to purchase the plugin from our WordPress plugin website – Sevengits.
After completing the purchase, you will get an email from us with an Invoice and a .zip file with the plugin in it. You have to Download the Plugin to your system.
6 reviews for Order Approval for WooCommerce Pro
2.0.20 - 20-04-2023
- Improvement: Support and documentation links added in plugins listing
- Improvement: Bulk edit option added for admin.
2.0.19 - 19-04-2023
- Feature: stock management added.
- Improvement: Compatible with WooCommerce V7.6
- Improvement: text domain and base filename are changed
- Improvement: The placeholder variables for the new order admin email have been updated.
- Improvement: The administrator has the ability to respond to customers directly from the email received for a new order.
- Improvement: Language translation template updated.
2.0.18 - 22-03-2023
- Improvement : Compatible with WooCommerce V7.5
- Improvement : Compatible with Wordpress v6.2
2.0.17 - 11-02-2023
- Improvement : Compatible with WooCommerce V7.3
2.0.16 - 02-11-2022
- Feature : Admin can update order status from email
2.0.15 - 26-10-2022
- Improvement : Compatible with WooCommerce V7.0 and Wordpress v6.1
2.0.14 - 20-08-2022
- Improvement : Compatible with WooCommerce 6.8 and Wordpress 6.0.x
2.0.13 - 30-03-2022
- Fix : Compatible issue with wordpress 5.9.2 and woocommerce 6.1.x
2.0.12 - 15-01-2022
- Improvement : Compatible with WooCommerce 6.1
- Fix : if any product require pre-approval then whole order move to approval.
- Fix : Payment method removed from new order email and thank you page.
2.0.11 - 21-06-2021
- New Feature : Added approve and reject buttons in order edit screen.
2.0.10 - 25-04-2021
- Added global default setting for bulk products.
- Order approval enable checkbox moved from general tab to advaced tab
2.0.9 - 22-05-2021
- Fix : Email template location is fixed to yourtheme/woocommerce/emails/
- Improvement: Added some more translation strings like payorder.
2.0.8 - 03-11-2020
- Fix : Payment link is not showing in approved emails.
2.0.7 - 30-10-2020
- Fix : Custom email template in theme folder not working
- Fix : Added more translational strings
- Improvement: Code tested with wooCommerce version of 4.6.1
- Improvement: Unwanted files and codes are removed
- Improvement: Plugin loading size reduced.
2.0.6 - 20-08-2020
- Feature : Admin can edit order before approval.
- Fix : Admin pre order email templates
- Fix : Corrections in textdomain
2.0.5 - 09-07-2020
- Changing pro version to 2.0.5 for matching with free version plugin.
- Minor fixes and tweaks.
- Added email templates and validation in checkout pages.
- Fix : Corrections in order approval and rejected emails.
- Fix : Validations in per products
- Feature: Added automatic plugin updates.
1.0.0 - 09-05-2020
- initial pro version release.
Hana Orlando –
Excellent customer support and very user friendly plugin. Much better than the similar plugins. Simple and easy to use.
Mathew Abraham –
Highly recommend this Order Approval WooCommerce Plugin. Does exactly what it is supposed to do, the support staff are quick to respond and get things sorted quickly.
Albert Aksel –
I have given 5 stars not just for the plugin itself (which does exactly what it says) but for the support. The support is excellent, quick to help out and fix any issues and always very friendly. Well done!
Jose Angel –
Hola, expongo mi situación, necesito un boton donde mi cliente pueda aceptar o rechazar un pedido que le he mandado. ¿Este plugin hace eso?
Jose Angel –
Hello, I present my situation, I need a button where my client can accept or reject an order that I have sent. Does this plugin do that?
This plugin allows shop owner can be accept/reject the order which created by customer. In your case you need to find or create a custom plugin.
Michael (verified owner) –
This is the best plugin I have ever used. I create and sell custom products and there is a lot of back and forth between myself and my customers before a final design is settled. This plugin allows me to take an order and adjust the payment once we’ve reached a final design. Before I had this plugin, I was forced to refund orders because customers do not always know exactly what they want. I would lose the credit card processing fees. This plugin has already paid for itself the first week I used it. I’ve never had any problems using it.