SG WooCommerce Order Approval Pro
Woocommerce Order Approval Overview
The Order Approval Plugin for WooCommerce is a versatile and essential tool for WooCommerce store owners. With the Order Approval WooCommerce plugin, you have the power to take control of your order approval process, significantly enhancing the shopping experience for your customers.
Customers can place orders without immediate payment, triggering an email notification to the shop owner or admin for efficient order management. If the order is approved, a payment link for WooCommerce payment after confirmation is swiftly delivered via email, ensuring a seamless and secure transaction.
Conversely, if the order is rejected, a cancellation email is sent to the customer, maintaining complete transparency throughout the process. It’s worth noting that the Pro version of the Order Approval Plugin for WooCommerce can be downloaded, installed, and activated in just 2 minutes.
Elevate your WooCommerce store with this powerful WooCommerce Order Approval plugin, which also serves as a WordPress plugin. It incorporates essential order management features and seamless WooCommerce Integration, making your store operations more efficient and user-friendly. Experience the benefits of order confirmation and seamless WooCommerce order management with this outstanding WooCommerce tool.
Order Approval Woocommerce Free Vs Premium
|1-year Support||Via WordPress forum||Priority Support via email.|
|Email Customisations(4 Types)||Yes||Yes|
Order Approval Woocommerce plugin has some Addons:
Order Approval Woocommerce Installation
After completing the purchase of Order approval woocommerce Plugin in woocommerce store, you will get an email from us with a License key and a .zip file with the plugin in it. You have to Download the Plugin to your system.
Note: Activating both free and premium version of a plug-in at a time will break some features. Either activate free or premium version of the plug-in to enjoy full functionality.
Upload via WordPress Admin Panel
This is the most common method everyone uses. No coding knowledge required.
- Login to your WordPress website Administration Panel
- Navigate to the Plugin → Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin button
- Choose the plugin zip file you have just downloaded.
- Click on the Install Now button.
- Once the installation is complete, click on Activate Plugin to activate the installed Plugin.
Now you’ve finished installing the Pro version of the Order Approval Woocommerce Plugin.
Upload via FTP
- Extract the downloaded plugin zip file.
- Upload the folder to your server via FTP to the plugins directory on your WordPress installation (wp-content → plugins).
- Activate the plugin on the Plugins Admin page.
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Advanced tab -> SG Order Approval Woocommerce Settings. -> Enable appropriate Order approval options -> Save changes
Here, you can enable this option for all your products or only to any few products.
2. After enabling the plugin -> Go to Payments tab -> Enable Woocommerce Order Approval and other payment gateways you would like to use.-> Save changes
Note: You must enter the License key to activate premium features. Your license key can be found on Sevengits, “My account” page.
You will get the option to customize four email templates after installing SG Order Approval Woocommerce Pro plugin. They are,
- Pre-order notification – Customer ( An email sent to the customer when an order is created through pre-order )
- Pre-order notification – Admin ( An email sent to the admin when an order is created )
- Order approved notification – Customer ( An email sent to the customer when an order is approved )
- Order rejected notification – Customer ( An email sent to the customer when an order is rejected )
You can also configure the email templates by clicking the Email headings on the email tab.
Email Content Customisation
SG WooCommerce Order Approval plugin allows you to take actions on individual orders. You can either approve or reject the order from the backend.
All you have to do is to check the “tick” or Reject using the Actions tab menus.
Your customers will be notified with an automatic email that you’ve customized before.
Configuring for single products
To configure the Order Approval Woocommerce plugin for selected products, you need to make some changes in the settings.
- Change global settings to “Per product”.
- Go to Products -> All Products -> Choose a product -> Scroll down to Product Data -> Check tickmark to enable Order Approval Plugin for that particular plugin.
Edit Email Templates
- copy the emails found at wp-content/plugins/sg-order-approval-woocommerce-pro/templates/emails into the store’s theme at: your-theme/ woocommerce/emails/.
- Finally, edit the emails.
Note : if you are editing files this way make sure that you moved all emails template from plugin folder to theme folder as mentioned earlier irrespective of editing those files.
Developer Note : Email ids
WC_Customer_Order_New WC_Admin_Order_New WC_Customer_Order_Approved WC_Customer_Order_Rejected
You will be notified about new feature updations along with a changelog. You can read about the fixes and features and can update our premium plugins like how you update other WordPress plugins.
If you purchased a premium version from us with a valid license key ( Kindly mention your license key in the subject line ). Contact us.
- The customer received the email to process the payment of the order but after x minutes payment link is invalid?
You can increase the pending payment delay by changing hold stock value in woocommerce settings-> inventory.
see attached image.