SG Map to Address
Reduce order placing time by auto fill shipping address using map marker. Reverse geocoding (Map to Address) plugin with multiple address support
Current version: 1.1.1
Last updated: 5-Jan-2022
Get One year of support and additional feature updates. License details
Sg WooCommerce Delivery Location Map Picker helps customers to fetch their current address from the map and autofill in the address field. This plugin can also save multiple delivery addresses for a single user. With this plugin, shop owners can reduce the order placing time .
Main Features of Delivery location map picker plugin
- Fetches current location and autofill address details
- Save multiple locations for delivery
- Autofill address from map
- Choose delivery address from saved addresses
- Clean User Interface
- Theme compatible design
- Easy to configure
- Translation ready
- Early access to new updates
- Customer support via email
- Easy to operate by end user
Note: this is reverse geocoding plugin.
Reverse geocoding (address lookup)
Reverse geocoding is the process of converting geographic coordinates into a human-readable address.The term geocoding generally refers to translating a human-readable address into a location on a map. The process of doing the opposite, translating a location on the map into a human-readable address, is known as reverse geocoding.
About Delivery location Map picker Plugin
This plugin substitutes the traditional order placing experience on your checkout page.
Read more on Documentation.
6 reviews for SG Map to Address
- Feature: developer hooks added around addresses section and title: sg_del_add_before_title, sg_del_add_after_title, sg_del_add_before_addresses, sg_del_add_after_addresses
- Feature: developer hooks added around selected address section and title: sg_del_add_before_selected_address_title, sg_del_add_after_selected_address_title, sg_del_add_before_selected_address, sg_del_add_after_selected_address
- Feature: Addresses listed in my account addresses section.
- Feature: Latlng and map link added in order detail admin page.
- Feature: google map map type control enable / disable option and default view can be set via settings.
- Improvement: Listed addresses in address section of user and can be delete from there.
- Improvement: Code tested with wooCommerce version of 6.0
- Improvement: Code tested with wordpress version of 5.8.2
- Fix: restricted js file for checkout page only
- Improvement: Added Translation POT file for translation support.
- Improvement: Code tested with wooCommerce version of 5.2.2
- Fix : Code improved and fixed minor issues
- Improvement : Address title required if address type is disabled
- Fix : Code improved and fixed minor issues
- Improvement: Added settings page link in plugin activate section
- Improvement: Code tested with wooCommerce version of 4.6.1
- Improvement: Unwanted files and codes are removed
- Improvement: Minified js and css files used.
- Improvement: Plugin loading size reduced.
- Improved: Address picker title changed h3 to h4.
- Feature: Can be change Address picker position. default is after billing/shipping address.
- Feature: When pick an unnamed address error will be shown.
- Feature: unnamed address error can be enable / disable and error message is customisable via admin settings.
- fix : Load js and css files only on checkout pages.
- Improved UI.
- New optional fields area,Door number, locality etc.
- Map can be add both Billing or Shipping area.
- Collecting latitude/longitude from address.
- Added more settings option for customisation.
- Initial version.
Rayan Johnson –
Does just what it says it is supposed to do. Well written documentation. I had no issues while configuring and installing this plugin
Does just what it says it is supposed to do. Well written documentation. I had no issues while configuring and installing this plugin.
Mason Den –
Amazing plugin. An impressive wealth of features that all work together seamlessly. Everything has been coded very professionally so your site doesn’t run slow and GTmetrix ratings are fab! I tried the demo version and very quickly bought the Business version. I was a little disappointed by your pricing model and requirement to buy Business (25 site licences), but I have to say I feel it’s money well spent for such valuable features and clean code.
Jayaraj Sivam –
Bought 3 plugins from Sevengits and I am beyond satisfied! We are planning on using these tools for every future e-commerce we build for our clients. Simple to implement and does exactly as described. And the support is EXCELLENT!
Felix Francis –
The plugin works great.Support team is available all the time and they are really good. It was perfect for me.
This is a pre-sale question, I want my customers to add their geolocation only for a certain product. Is there a way I can create a checkout flow where this plugin is used and not anywhere else?