WooCommerce Delivery Location Map Picker
Delivery location Map picker for WooCommerce can be used as an extension plugin alongside with your WooCommerce Plugin in WordPress.
Using this plugin, you can simplify your checkout process. Sg Delivery location Map picker plugin allows customers to mark their address in the map and will automatically fetch address to the field.
This plugin substitutes the traditional order placing experience on your checkout page.
By activating the Delivery Location Map picker plugin, it shrinks the old filling form with a simple map. When a customer adjusts their location in the map, the address will be automatically fetched into the address field.
This plugin also has the autofill feature and customers can save multiple addresses with a label. It will be helpful to choose from the saved address while checking out.
How it works
This is a lightweight WordPress WooCommerce Plugin to enhance checkout experience. It shows a google map in the shipping address where your customers can pinpoint the exact location on the map during checkout.
Sg Delivery location Map picker plugin will fetch the correct address of that particular point and automatically enter into the address fields.
This is a time saving feature, so that your customers can place orders within seconds.
To install our Woocommerce location picker PRO version, you have to purchase the plugin from our WordPress plugin website – Sevengits.
After completing the purchase, you can login to your account and download the plugin file as well as the License Key.
- WooCommerce 3+
- WordPress 4.7 or greater
- PHP version 5 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
Get a License Key for Map
You will get the license from your Sevengits account. All license keys are valid for a year from the day of purchase. After completing the order, you will get an email from us with a link to access your account. From your account, you can download the Plugin to your system.
Your license key is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Upload via WordPress Admin Panel
This is the most common method everyone uses. No coding knowledge required.
- Login to your WordPress website Administration Panel
- Navigate to the Plugin → Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin button
- Choose the plugin zip file you have just downloaded.
- Click on the Install Now button.
- Once the installation is complete, click on Activate Plugin to activate the installed Plugin.
Now you’ve finished installing the Pro version of Woocommerce Checkout Location Picker.
Upload via FTP
- Extract the downloaded plugin zip file.
- Upload the folder to your server via FTP to the plugins directory on your WordPress installation (wp-content → plugins).
- Activate the plugin on the Plugins Admin page.
Go to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Advanced tab -> SG Delivery Address Settings. -> Add the License Key -> Save changes
Now you’ve enabled the plugin on your website.
Get your Google API Key
This plugin uses the Google Maps feature. To use the Google Maps you must have an API key. The API key is a unique identifier that is used to authenticate requests associated with your project for usage and billing purposes.
To get an API key:
- Go to Google Cloud Platform Console.
- Click the project drop-down and select or create the project for which you want to add an API key.
- Click the menu button and select APIs & Services > Credentials.
- On the Credentials page, click Create credentials > API key. The API key created dialog displays your newly created API key.
- Copy the License Key and Click Close. The new API key is listed on the Credentials page under API keys. (Remember to restrict the API key before using it in production.)
We recommend restricting the API key before using it in production. If you don’t restrict your API it will be visible in the browser Console.
- On the Credentials page, click the edit icon or the name of the API key that you want to secure.
- On the Restrict and rename API key page, set the Application restrictions as HTTP referrers (web sites).
If the plugin is installed on your main domain, follow instructions like below screenshot.
If the plugin is installed on your sub domain, follow instructions like below screenshot.
- On the API restriction, select Don’t restrict Key.
- Don’t forget to click Save.
Plugin Settings Page
All the fields are completely editable. So you can easily convert this plugin to serve your purpose.
Google Maps API – Here you have to paste the API key which was obtained from the previous step.
Default Location Latitude – Here you can give a latitude of an area to load it by default.
Default Location Longitude – Here you can give a longitude of an area to load it by default.
Address Cards per row – Set the number of saved Address cards to be displayed per row on the checkout page.
Address type – Option to change the default type of Address.
Saved address card button text – Button text to choose addresses.
New address card title – Option to change the title of “ Add New Address “ card.
New address card button text – Option to change text of “ Add New” button.
New address popup title – Change the title of popup with the map marker.
New address save button text – Option to change button text to save address form the popup
Custom address type placeholder – An option to show Other address type ideas.
Additional CSS – In this field, you can add custom CSS codes to make your order placing page more beautiful.
License Key – In order to activate the delivery location map picker plugin, you have to enter the purchased license key in this field.
You will be notified about new feature updations along with a changelog. You can read about the fixes and features and can update our premium plugins like how you update other WordPress plugins.
If you purchased a premium version from us with a valid license key ( Kindly mention your license key in the subject line ). Contact us.