Dokan Order Approval
To install our Dokan Order Approval plugin, you have to purchase it from our WordPress plugin website – Sevengits.
After completing the purchase, you can login to your account and download the plugin file as well as the License Key.
How to get a License Key?
You will get the license from your Sevengits account. All license keys are valid for a year from the day of purchase. After completing the order, you will get an email from us with a link to access your account. From your account, you can download the Plugin to your system.
Your license key is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Upload via WordPress Admin panel
This is the most common method everyone uses. No coding knowledge required.
- Login to your WordPress website Administration Panel
- Navigate to the Plugin → Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin button
- Choose the plugin zip file you have just downloaded.
- Click on the Install Now button.
- Once the installation is complete, click on Activate Plugin to activate the installed Plugin.
Now you’ve finished installing the Pro version of Dokan Order Approval.
Upload via FTP
- Extract the downloaded plugin zip file.
- Upload the folder to your server via FTP to the plugins directory on your WordPress installation (wp-content → plugins).
- Activate the plugin on the Plugins Admin page.
Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Advanced tab -> Dokan Order Approval -> Add the License Key -> Save changes
Now you’ve enabled the plugin on your website.
Dokan Approval Plugin has to be configured by the admin. After the initial setup, the plugin options will be enabled on the vendor / seller dashboard.
Shop Owner settings page
Shop Owner Demo Page: https://demo.sevengits.com/dokan-order-approval
Here, you can enable this feature for all orders through your website or you can limit to only a few products which are needed.
To apply this plugin settings to all products, simply check the “For all Orders” and save the changes.
To apply the plugin settings to specific products,
- Select the option “Per Product” and save changes
- Choose the product that you want to enable this feature
- Scroll down to Product Data and in the General tab, you can see a new option “ Requires confirmation? “
- Put a tick mark on that option and update the page
Vendor Settings Page
Vendor Dashboard demo: https://demo.sevengits.com/dokan-order-approval/dashboard/
The Multi Vendor dashboard is a product of Dokan. It becomes more useful when we integrate our plugin.
In the Orders tab, you can see the orders which were received for your items. On the right end, we have added a new column called “Actions” where you’ll get the additional feature to accept and decline orders.
You will be notified about new feature updations along with a changelog. You can read about the fixes and features and can update our premium plugins like how you update other WordPress plugins.
If you purchased a premium version from us with a valid license key ( Kindly mention your license key in the subject line ). Contact us.